[NTLK] [OT] HWR App

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Thu Jul 16 17:14:45 EDT 2015

I had thought about getting one of those, but never did due to it
looking so flimsy.  But I did figure it would work better.

I did read that a lot of people scratched their screens with it.
Similar to the old problem with the Newton stylus getting a little bit
of grit in it and you scratching away.  The best stylus I ever used for
my newton is the Pda Panache.

If one uses a stylus on a device with a
capacitive touch screen, then I suggest getting a screen protector on it
post haste.  Otherwise it is only a matter of time before it scratches.

-Dan