[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 18, Issue 9

Michael Sheflin sheflinm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 19:41:12 EDT 2015

Well my first thought was maybe Mouser (or whoever) has something close
enough that it could be bent or modified.  There's an article noting that
it was made by JAE and is 26-pins.  I measured mine and it's about 15mm
[about 0.58mm pitch] from pin-to-pin and 17mm at the longest (though it
tapers at the bottom).  Mouser has a bunch of things that are likely
modifiable.  Most of the really close ones are over $10 a piece, which is a
bit much for experimenting.  But I may get a couple of the cheaper options
and try my luck and then - over a long period of time - work my way through
the others.