[NTLK] Newton stuff for sale

Google george.japaridze at gmail.com
Wed May 20 16:21:17 EDT 2015

Hello,

I’ve decided to get rid of my Newton stuff; would be glad if someone from the list gets it.

- Newton MP 2100, fully functional, with screen protector on, screen has no damage, no scratches. Screen door has trace of removed sticker
-Two original leather cases; shoulder bag in perfect condition; case shows little wear inside
-Battery tray (picture is of MP running on battery power)
-Power cord
-External keypad and carrying case
-PC connector cable with dongle
-Legacy Microsoft Broadband Wireless Notebook Adapter MN-520 802.11b/Wi-Fi - can go wireless.
-Two Etherlink LAN PC cards with a cable
-PC card connector cable
-Pretec 28.8 K modem card
-US Robotics Megahertz XJ4336 33.6k PCMCIA PC Card XJack Data/Fax/Voice Modem
-Two 16 Mb flash cards with tons of software, two 24 Mb flash cards, 4 Mb card
-Keyspans 19HS and 28X B with installation CD
-Two original and three third party styli; stationary desktop stylus
-Original books: Apple messagePad handbook; Messagepad 2000 user’s manual; Newton connection utilities user’s manual and brochure: Using E-Mail on your MessagaPad 2100
-Ultimate Newton, ultimate emate CD
-Original battery which is charging but does not hold charge well
-Dummy doors, screen protectors

Two cards inside MP with tons of software

Pictures at https://plus.google.com/collection/UezOc <https://plus.google.com/collection/UezOc>

$350 OBO. This is an all or nothing deal.

If interested, contact me off list.

Thanks,

George