[NTLK] Proof of Concept: Moving data from Einstein to iOS

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Mon Nov 23 20:32:19 EST 2015

A full Objective-C bridge is more ambitious than I had considered, but an interesting idea that I'm going think about some more.  I want to look around at other Objective-C bridge API's to see if theres a simple one that I can mimic.

I've cleaned things up a bit in my latest tests.  I added a new "coprocessor" to the emulator, essentially.  NewtonScript calls a function which triggers an MCR instruction similar to the way you did the other native calls.  Works fine and keeps the libffi code separate and untouched.

I'll check in a branch after a little more work, in case people will find it useful, along with a newton PKG that implements the transport.