[NTLK] OMP serial connection problems

Tony Kan tonykan at xtra.co.nz
Tue Nov 24 22:06:56 EST 2015

Do you know anyone with an multimeter and/or oscilloscope?

The multimeter will only tell you if the pins are showing any voltage and
whether or not it is steady.

If it passes that test then you need an oscilloscope to see what's going on.

This document might be helpful in working out how different pins are meant
to behave:  http://www.splorp.com/pdf/interconnect.pdf

HTH