[NTLK] OMP serial connection problems

William Maloney firedoorus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 21:16:44 EST 2015

32Bit Vista on an IntelCore2Duo.

So, if this IS a hardware error, do you have any advice?

Obviously trying out a different USB-serial adapter is a start. The adapter
I have is really hard to find drivers online for, so I don't even know if
the drivers we downloaded are for this exact model. They made a couple
versions of these Gigaware adapters. Windows says it is working, but...

I know there is only so much that can realistically be done on the OMP
side, but if you have any ideas, do let me know.

Maybe checking it out in the diagnostic mode?