[NTLK] FS: Newton equipment, software, accessories, chargers, battery holders

Vladislav Korotnev vladkorotnev at gmail.com
Mon Oct 5 00:37:35 EDT 2015

It shows on page 130 for me…

would be a great thing since I use my PDA at the university quite heavily. Switching between pen and stylus gets quite tedious during the first 2 classes already.

Even though I'm in the process of developing a program that lets you type and write simultaneously without distracting yourself into switching modes, a pen is still quite necessary :)

I'd also love to get a MP1x0 but apparently I bet I can't afford one at the moment, so that's a no-go.

~ Vladislav Korotnevhttp://software.vladkorotnev.me/

http://vladkorotnev.me

Fidonet: 2:5020/12000.64