[NTLK] Off-topic: Looking for a native Italian speaker

Valerio Paris Mitritsakis valerio at mitritsakis.gr
Mon Oct 26 02:52:28 EDT 2015

Dear Frank,

I am a native Italian speaker. What is it exactly that you want?

Μητριτσάκης Βαλέριο Πάρις
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Ηλεκτρονικός Μηχανικός Τ.Ε.
MSc Network Systems
Certified IT Manager - CITM ID No: 320411103300404
MCP ID: 5745185

Mitritsakis Valerio Paris
IT Manager - C.A.C. Papantoniou Trading LTD
Electronic Engineer