[NTLK] Internal WiFi Project

Tony Morrow gizmo1482 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 11:15:11 EDT 2016

On Apr 17, 2016 11:05 AM, "Jake Bordens" <jake at allaboutjake.com> wrote:

> Has anyone actually run the test with both SER-001 and the interconnect
port at the same time?  Not sure if that’s a good idea because of the
potential of having two LTCs driving the same inputs.

I could be completely wrong, but I thought connecting via the SER-001
disabled the interconnect port. Or maybe it was the other way around. It
has been so long since I've connected my Newton using serial I can't
remember. I'm sure there are several discussions about the internal serial
connection somewhere here in the list archives.

-Tony Morrow