[NTLK] Einstein & Pi Zero

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Thu Dec 29 07:35:59 EST 2016

This is great news, Elias!

If I could help in some way - just tell me ;) I’m happy to be beta-tester - I have: RPi, RPi 2, RPi 3 and Zero ;)

About case etc. I think that could be second stage of the project. First is to develop Einstein on RPi (RPi Zero would be perfect!!!). Custom 3d printed case + touch screen is great idea ;)

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 <http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680/> (powered by Raspberry Pi)