[NTLK] Backlights

Jake Bordens jake at allaboutjake.com
Fri Jul 8 08:27:08 EDT 2016

Came across a product that Newton-tinkerers may be interested in…

http://www.lumitex.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Cut-to-Size-FINAL-to-Print2.pdf

I would love to be able to replace the old electro-luminescent backlight with an LED backlight.  A smaller LED strip would need to be developed in order for it to have any hope of fitting in the Messagepad.  (Maybe an eMate would have some more room in the display assembly.)

Sadly, my Newtons and my entire workshop are currently in storage and I don’t think I’ll be able to tackle this challenge anytime soon, but thought it was cool enough to share.