[NTLK] ethernet woes

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Mon Jul 11 17:49:49 EDT 2016

Hi!

In my case, I had problem with WiFi cards. What helped me: I just create new internet setup settings and I swapped card for second. I know this last is strange but it works ;)

Another thing: If you don’t use WiFi, try delete WiFi drivers pkg. And delete unused drivers pkg.’s for other LAN card. Sometimes it make problems.

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk (powered by Newton 2100)
NPDS Tracker Server: http://tracker.applenewton.co.uk:3680 (powered by Raspberry Pi)