[NTLK] OT: Wanted - Apple iie parts

Ross Deihm adventuresindining at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 21:49:31 EDT 2016

Thanks Forrest, I did see those ebay listings, but when one key is bad
you tend to laser focus! I'm leaning toward the part machine as well.
The case on this one is pretty yellow, so extra parts sure cant hurt!
Out of curiosity, are you using the orginal disk drives or a flash
card adapter for software? This unit has the dou disk drive, but I
wasnt planning on messing with it.