[NTLK] OT: Wanted - Apple iie parts

Bertrand LAMBERT bertrand.lambert at wanadoo.fr
Thu Jul 21 16:11:57 EDT 2016

Hello Steven

I’m Bertrand, living in Paris France. I bought my first Apple still working in 1981, It was an Apple IIe. I bought after this an Apple II GS and my first Mac in 1986, an LC II model.
I got Apple maintenance certification in 2005 and OS certification in 2006 and 2009.
I work now on a MacBook.
I possess a Newton 2100, an emate and a quicktake 250.

Bertrand