[NTLK] The Oasis NPDS update

Doctor Clu drclu at swbell.net
Fri May 20 01:43:52 EDT 2016

Hey all,

	Well, I suppose the challenge of anyone who runs a server are those that get on list of the spammer.   A lot of servers have a way to identify spammers and block them out, but the Newton does not have that capibility.

	What the Newton DOES have is a write protect switch on the PCMCIA card.  :D   So right now the server cannot accept new messages on the message board, or even serve up the existing messages in read only mode.  But the the webpage is just fine, and still serving up great jazz and new age music!  :D

	Until we find a better solution, that is at least something.

	Doctor Clu
	106.1 The Oasis NPDS server page
	http://oasisnewt.ddns.net:8080