[NTLK] The Oasis NPDS update

Doctor Clu drclu at swbell.net
Sat May 21 13:02:49 EDT 2016

(Ok, don't write protect your memory card.   Worked for a bit but eventually the errors caused by the spammers writing and it not being able to save crashes the Newton.  And now we know.)

So we have retooled the Oasis.  First off I have shuffled the playlist a bit so more new tracks to welcome you.

The Whiteboard area is a catch-all area now for those enthusiastic writers who like to write up several hundred messages a day.  ;)   (The spammers).  Basically it all goes to my PCMCIA card and I just hit "erase card" every now and then and that is that.  :)

If you would like to give listener feedback, page me!   Or you can write me on the Newtontalk list!

Enjoy this Oasis of smooth jazz and new age music!  :D

Your DJ, Doctor Clu