[NTLK] eMate backlight at backlight4you

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Mon Apr 10 19:03:23 EDT 2017

> https://www.backlight4you.com...

> You could ask them if it is possible to get version for eMate or do some
modification to use this one in eMate.

They do not sell a version for eMates. And I doubt you could modify the
MP2x00 version because to the best of my knowledge the eMate backlight is a
little larger.

I could sell you a backlight from one of my organ donor eMates for 9 bucks
plus what I pay for stamps (1.50 Euros unless you want insurance). If you do
not like it, simply send it back at your expense and I will refund what you
paid minus what I paid for stamps. Be aware, though, that ANY investment for
an eMate is wasted money unless the hinge spring problem is taken care of:

    http://www.pda-soft.de/emate_disassemble.html

Cheers

Frank