[NTLK] eMate backlight at backlight4you

Nick Chaiyachakorn little.green.salad.bowls at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 20:39:01 EDT 2017

Hi Frank -
That sounds like a great deal. I'm seriously thinking about getting a
replacement backlight.

Before I go ahead, though, do you know anything about the age of your donor
backlights? I figure that getting another ripe old backlight is only thing
to be potentially disappointed about.

I've actually dismantled my eMate down to the hinges. I don't have the
cojones to "recoil" the spring, but I've greased the hinges with white
lithium grease and added washers. With luck (and this is my guess), when
the hinges finally go, I at least won't have to worry about a punctured
display cable.

Thanks - Nick.