[NTLK] Newton-compaible WiFi router FS/FT?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Wed Apr 26 12:55:56 EDT 2017

Morgan reminded me of a couple of things when I last had my newton
connected to WIFI.  First, use the 128 key (or don't use the encryption
at all) and of course WEP is all the newton can do.

Second, I never got it to work with static IP's, but DNS worked fine.
If you are only trying to set up the newton with static IP's that could
be your problem.  I know it 'should' work, but I never got it to.

-Dan

On 4/26/2017 12:47 PM, Morgan Aldridge wrote:
> You mentioned you are using a static IP address, are you also manually
> setting your DNS servers? If setting DNS servers (which you should be
> doing), are you setting the DNS to the IP of your AirPort or a public DNS
> server (you might test both to rule out any potential issues with different
> configurations)?
*snip*