[NTLK] Wired article

Jeff Sheldon jeffsheldon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 23:54:21 EST 2017

Aside from serial implementation, one thing I was hoping to discover from these tech sheets is a hint at any test modes or data console pins revealing chip activity.  What I've seen so far isn't especially useful, but let me know if you spot anything promising as I have some disembodied chips and protoboards to probe them with. We might even be able to datalog chatter between chips.

-Jeff