[NTLK] Developer spotlight

Jeff Sheldon jeffsheldon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:44:06 EST 2017

In trying to hunt down the Voyager chipset manuals, I've been chatting
in email with former Newton and eMate architects.  It's kind of
amazing to be talking with some of these guys only to find out how
substantial their role was in the product design.

On that note, it would be interesting if someone
(myapplenewton.blogspot.com, cough cough) felt the calling to produce
a series of first-hand interviews to pick up where books and other
interviews left off.

I don't have a lot of contact info right now, but something to
consider: A "Developer spotlight" series of interviews could include
both Apple-proper folks as well as those of you in our own camp.

-Jeff