[NTLK] Developer spotlight

Maurice Sharp msharp at mac.com
Wed Feb 15 20:13:07 EST 2017

Hi Jeff,

This is a great idea. I remember my time as an intern developing a prototype of Newton ToolKit (in Macintosh Common Lisp no less), and then in Newton Developer Technical Support with great fondness.

The one issue you are likely to hit is that some of us are either back at, or still at Apple (most of the key hardware folk for example.) That means we can't talk about these things.

Some of the key people aren't at Apple, such as Steve Capps (lots of parts), Walter Smith (NewtonScript), and Phil Baker (hardware... he writes a column among other things.)

Most of us keep in touch, so if you can reach one of the key Newton people, you can likely reach the rest.

Maurice Sharp
(The "Mo" in MoDeminos on YouTube)

Sent from my iPhone