[NTLK] NewtonTalk Digest, Vol 38, Issue 42

Jeff Sheldon jeffsheldon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 17:29:44 EST 2017

I have a handful of Sharp documents, so that's covered.  The DSI port on
the full-blown Pis is easier to interface with color displays, ironically,
and would likely need your chip solution to make use of the reduced data
channels (last I checked).

I seem to recall talk about a color version of our screen.  This I would
love to have info on.

-Jeff

--
-Jeff