[NTLK] My first attempt at screencasting

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Mon Jan 30 16:02:00 EST 2017

> but the first video is up:  how to setup Einstein on macOS.

Jake, excellent job! And the first time I've seen the NewtTest icon on
Youtube :-)

Since you asked for feedback, here is some: Take your time...

For me, as a non-native English speaker, things are going too fast. I can
follow everything since

  a) you are, fortunately, talking very clearly and
  b) I've known what you are talking about for ages

But if it were completely new to me, I'd have a problem. Showing what you
are showing for a longer time, along with talking more slowly, would improve
this already terrific tutorial. At least in my admittedly utterly
unimportant opinion.

Cheers

Frank

PS One of the tutorials I would most like to have is a detailed description
of how to really start developing under Android. Including downloading and
installing GIT, Android Studio, and whatever else makes a programmer's life
easier.
I've spent ages from downloading Android Studio for the first time to
creating the first working apk file in a way that allowed me to debug what
was going on. There were heaps of
you-must-do-this-before-that-unless-you-are-running-Windows-xy-in-which-case
-you-must-do-something-else. I would probably have failed miserably if
hadn't been so stubborn and Google and Youtube so knowledgeable.