[NTLK] Last Week for the Indiegogo Campaign

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 18:56:54 EDT 2017

Hi all,

This is the last week for the Indiegogo campaign to support Love Notes to Newton.

Thank you to everybody who has been sharing and contributing, I am amazed that with only 82 people we were able to raise almost $6000 USD. I’m very excited for the real work to begin (making the film).

I have one last crowdfunding video to help me promote the film and get just a little further with the funding, which will of course allow me to do just a bit more travelling and filming.

I would love some feedback on this final promo video I’ve produced to go out on Facebook and Twitter, etc. https://vimeo.com/221963069/cbeee67783 before it goes out. Also, please don’t share it just yet, I want to make some small tweaks based on feedback. When it is live, I would of course greatly appreciate any help sharing it.

The poem is by Dylan Thomas.

Thanks again everyone, one week to go.

noah