[NTLK] Last Week for the Indiegogo Campaign

Steven Frank stevenf at panic.com
Fri Jun 16 19:24:05 EDT 2017

On Jun 16, 2017, at 3:56 PM, Noah Leon <moosefuel at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would love some feedback on this final promo video I’ve produced to go out on Facebook and Twitter, etc.

My feedback: I find it very difficult to listen to spoken words while simultaneously reading a different set of words.  My feeling is if you can re-cut it so the poem is not being read at the same time captions are being shown, it would be much easier to parse.  For example, maybe you could have the poem over the glamour shots at the beginning, and have it end with just music and a few captions.

Other than that, looks pretty slick!

Steven