[NTLK] Shorthand or speed writing

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Thu Jun 29 12:51:16 EDT 2017

[snip] If they developed an HWR service which allowed every application on
iOS to offer HWR and allowed you to write anywhere on the screen, and place
the recognised text wherever the cursor was last located, then I would
seriously look at changing over from Windows 10. [/snip]

I second this. I have used some passable attempts at HWR on the iPad, and
the lack of a full-screen solution system-wide really makes it tough. In
addition from general text entry and note taking, I would love to be able
to write something, tap "assist" and have Siri interpret it. My, what a
"novel" idea that would be ;-)