[NTLK] Translating list posts [Was: Newton 2000 and MacbookAir with NCX]

Terence Griffin griffin at nist.gov
Thu Mar 30 10:14:36 EDT 2017

Google Translate has gotten much better, particularly with western
languages. Still not perfect, but if does a good job of getting the
meaning across, even if somewhat humorously. It's easy enough that if
the author doesn't include a translation, getting one is trivial. And if
you put a URL in the translate box, it will present a translated version
of the page.

- Tere