[NTLK] Easy Connection to Hackintosh

Noah Leon moosefuel at gmail.com
Tue May 9 08:30:23 EDT 2017

To answer Dan, yes it’s way more trouble creating a Hackintosh than it is worth, in my opinion, in the end for the same price I could have got a used Mac Pro pre-2013 and spent less time figuring out bugs and making it work, but it was a good learning experience.

To answer Jon, the motherboard for the T3600 is from 2012 or so, so I guess at that time some people still needed serial ports on a professional motherboard like this for plugging in old scientific equipment and whatnot, but you could get a USB adapter.

Warm regards,
noah