[NTLK] Easy Connection to Hackintosh

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue May 9 11:15:49 EDT 2017

In my case I also have space limitations and having *another* large
machine sitting around here is not a option.  :)  If I could get one
with reliable dual boot (or emulation) then I would give it a try.

With regard to the serial port, there are boards you can plug into any
modern motherboard that should work fine.  Sure the motherboards don't
have them by default, but with an expansion board, the end result is the
same.  This also applies to old "printer" ports that some equipment
requires, boards are available for those as well.  Even old scsi devices
are usable with an addon board.

-Dan