[NTLK] Easy Connection to Hackintosh

Dennis Swaney romad at mac.com
Tue May 9 11:39:49 EDT 2017

You just answered your own question, Matej: with those other adapters you
NEED a PC serial cable whereas the Keyspan adapter comes in either Mac
serial (USA-28x) or PC serial (USA-19hs). Mac users would go with the
former, while PC users would go with the latter.

Sincerely,
Dennis B. Swaney

"I think, therefore I Mac"