[NTLK] Just updated 3 eMates to patch 73J186.pkg

Robert Serna japecan at att.net
Mon Aug 6 13:24:54 EDT 2018

> On Aug 6, 2018, at 10:00 AM, newtontalk-request at newtontalk.net wrote:
>
> Re: [NTLK] Just updated 3 eMates to patch 73J186.pkg

  Thanks for everyone chiming in regarding the Keyspan Driver.  When I use the “Keyspan Serial Assistant” it shows the driver but when I connect the Keyspan to my MacBook Air it comes back with a must reboot error screen, changes color and I have to log back in and it still doesn’t work.  So has anyone connect to NCX 3.0 using OSX Sierra or above and able to use it?  My Powerbook G4 has intermittent troubles so can’t rely on it all the time, but I’m thankful for the “BEAMING” options from Mp2100 to eMates.

  Robert