[NTLK] Just got a eMate 300 . . . need drivers

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Thu Aug 23 18:11:38 EDT 2018

> I also have other accessories that need drivers:

? Lucent Technologies WaveLAN Bronze Turbo PCMCIA card

I would recommend not wasting time on getting this card to work. I've spent
many hours without success, and over time many list members have reported
similar failures. The Silver and Gold card work fine, but the Bronze card
doesn't.

If anyone can prove me wrong, please by all means do so. I have at least ten
brand spanking new Bronze cards that I would love to put to some use.

Frank