[NTLK] AA battery trays

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Thu Feb 1 13:18:31 EST 2018

> On 1 Feb 2018, at 01:42, William James <whjames67 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> What is ICYMI? Why can't people responding, just use English? Of course I realize using English poses a problem to the Newton fans who speak Greek or another language, but at the same time, why the silly acronyms? We are losing the ability to communicate by adapting every "Silly ass FAD" that comes down the line! Have I really been subscribing to a group of people who are nothing but teenage girls punching out messages about their terrible salad on yelp?
>

> I would expect the cursing and bickering from the Mac community ( the mainly child driven 68k MLA, although there are genesis there ), but not from the Newtons? There are some great people on the 68k  mla, but they are few and far between! Newtons have always been pretty much in the grounded universe!
> Can we get a consensus here?

English is not my first language and I’m not fluent (I do not have language skills). I’m doing my best with language. I'm also happy when someone correct me if I do some mistakes. I like to learn :)

Best regards,
Pawel Piotrowski

Worldwide Apple Newton Users Map: http://user-map.applenewton.co.uk

NPDS Server: http://newton1.applenewton.co.uk:8079 (powered by Newton 2100)