[NTLK] Followup: Need help with classifying a Newton

Sylvain Pilet sylvain at pilet.net
Mon Feb 5 06:36:06 EST 2018

Bravo Grant,

This is already a good start ... document scans would certainly be of better quality. What would be even better is that Mr. Kaplan sends you (and lends you) his documents and other items so that you can make better photos or scans yourself.

Sylvain Pilet

- http://messagepad.no-ip.org
- http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680
- http://message-pad.net