[NTLK] New PDA gizmo folks might be interested in.

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Tue Feb 6 16:23:35 EST 2018

Oh I remeber the Sharp Zaurus.  I had thought about one back in the day,
as it was one of the few that offered a way to export/import data to a
PC.  But in the end I went the Newton route and was never sorry. :)

I LIKE the idea of a real keyboard.  I can't type much on a screen.  I
have thought about getting a external keyboard and see if that makes a
difference, but in the end I don't know if I would use it even then.  If
I want/need to write I use a laptop or a Mp2100 with the keyboard (in a
handstand case) or a Emate.  But I suppose if traveling light were a
issue, it would be great.

Looking at this though, I thought there were Android keyboard cases for
most phones or tablets?  Having it built in is certainly better, but I
wonder if such add-on would do the same thing for less cost?

Regardless I DO like the idea of it.

-Dan