[NTLK] Love Notes to Newton

Chod Lang chodlang1 at mac.com
Thu Jul 26 16:51:57 EDT 2018

	I very much enjoyed watching the film yesterday.  I have to admit that I was feeling a bit guilty after selling all my Newtons last year on Ebay.  I should have kept one 2100, but…water under the bridge.  At least I know it went to another enthusiast.

	I was involved with an Apple User Group in NJ for several years and was often teased as the only Newton user in the group.  I worked in the Apple Business Agent program in 2002, that flew a group of us out to Cupertino for Agent training and I’m proud to say that I was the only Newton user in the classroom taking all my notes on the Newton.  It drew quite a crowd of people who had never seen one in action.  (Fortunately Steve Jobs never entered the room so I wasn’t subject to getting thrown out of the program.  It was a risk I was willing to take, ha, ha.).

	I enjoyed listening to the actually developers discussing the product and the times and am glad to say that I was a believer.  I posted my “please don’t termintate” film on the forum some time ago asking Apple not to discontinue the product and I sent a copy to Noah as well.

	I’ll continue to follow the list for old times sake.  All the best to you all.

-Chod Lang
Now living in the Azores in retirement!