[NTLK] nbk in the new millennium

"Piotrowski Paweł (Newton)" newton at indigi.co.uk
Tue Jun 19 15:44:09 EDT 2018

Hi Elias,

Thanks for the link. Installer works fine on my W7/64, but I have problem with application. I can run it, I can connect with Newton, but when I hit the any button on application window I have instant crush. Even without any crush log. Just nothing. What is funny, when I use Newton side to install pkgs, I can do this.

Any ideas?

Pawel