[NTLK] nbk in the new millennium

Elias Basse kd5jfe at gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 16:39:40 EDT 2018

I had that issue randomly early on, I have been searching for all the associated apple patches for the software but am not sure which are necessary as some may address this better.

While this build is still in testing, hopefully I will find time to port and update the file after disassembling it to support faster processors as this seems to be related to windows random dll issues.

Try right clicking the application and setting it in compatibility mode for windows xp for the shortcut. As well as try running as administrator due to some bugs in windows device management.

I will dig a screenshot up for the modified shortcut on my working machine.

Many Thanks,
Elias

Sent from my iPhone