[NTLK] nbk in the new millennium

Michael Neville michael.neville at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 11:45:14 EDT 2018

Elias,
Yeah, I'm actually primarily a Windows user since I work in IT. The backups
were created using the Windows version of NCU so they're the standard nbk
files. One for internal and one for the CF card.

I am definitely interested in your repackaged software. Thanks very much
for offering it to all of us! I'm not familiar with your website. What is
the URL?

-MN