[NTLK] Einstein binary pre-release with BasiliskII/serial port support

Sylvain Pilet pilets at mac.com
Wed May 16 13:00:03 EDT 2018

Hi Mahias,

That's very good news !

I can not use this function, Basilisk is well configured (I add the script in the serial port settings (/tmp/pty.basiliskII) I checked, it is present in my tmp folder .
I have the latest release with the addition of "External Serial Port Driver".

On Basilisk, it seems to work, when I start a connection via NTK, he is waiting for a new Newton.
But then on Einstein I do not see what to change. In the Dock, you have to choose "Serial »?

Sylvain Pilet

- http://messagepad.no-ip.org
- http://messagepad.no-ip.org:3680
- http://message-pad.net