[NTLK] Newton movie

Rufus Kohn rufuskohn at gmail.com
Tue May 22 13:46:22 EDT 2018

Hi Noah,
Thanks for the update.
I would be happy to being attention to "Loveletters to Newton" (did I get that right?) On all the Apple fan sites I visit and do a push on social media. Let me know if and maybe when you want that.  I need two or three weeks notice to set it up.

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rufus Kohn

Tel

Consulent FNV Taxi