[NTLK] A Newton story

sir iZaac sirizaac at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 17:22:47 EST 2018

> ------------------------------

Message: 5
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 08:45:13 +0100
From: Nils Froese <macmilz at me.com>
To: newtontalk at newtontalk.net
Cc: Noah Leon <moosefuel at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NTLK] A Newton story

> Impressive story and thanks for sharing.

Absolutely.

> Greetings, Nils.

Am 21.11.2018 um 08:35 schrieb sir iZaac <sirizaac at gmail.com>:

My manager needed a printed copy of the hours I had worked over the past several weeks. Anticipating this request, I'd created a Works spreadsheet approximately 3 weeks prior. I asked where the plug is located and the printer's network name. Launched Works, printed it on the Apple LaserWriter, and handed to him within a few seconds. He was completely surprised and asked how I did it. I showed him my spreadsheet on the MP2K. He then asked if I could remove the labels and print it again. Within a few seconds I presented it without labels. Impressed, he wandered back to his office. I was paid in full the following week. (-:

Newton Never Dies; It just gets it's batteries recharged.

Mailed from my treehouse

sir iZaac

http://newtontalk.net/
http://twitter.com/newtontalk