[NTLK] Mail V; Voice Recorder

Rufus Kohn rufuskohn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 5 05:38:07 EDT 2018

Hi Forrest,

Do you know of a setup to get mail running on a 2100?
What kind of mail account would work?
How do I get the 2100 online
I have an Ethernet card
A WiFi card wavelan silver
A DLink router set to minimum security, dedicated for the Newton
All the software available

I am sorry because I am positively certain this subject has been discussed many times but this old noob has missed those discussions

Met vriendelijke groet,

Rufus Kohn

Tel

Consulent FNV Taxi