[NTLK] Followup on EM300 upgrade board

Rufus Kohn rufuskohn at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 02:46:24 EDT 2018

Hi Frank,
It is good to hear about the progress.

I made a donation via PayPal.
It ended up in a somewhat strange screen with a large are exclamation mark, so let me know if that went well please.

Will you also send me the posting address where I can send the old battery pack to?

With kind regards,

Rufus Kohn

Tel

Op 12 sep. 2018 om 02:30 heeft NewtonTalk <newtontalk at pda-soft.de> het volgende geschreven: