[NTLK] Siemens NotePhone

NewtonTalk newtontalk at pda-soft.de
Tue Sep 18 19:33:22 EDT 2018

> I need help in making a Siemens Notephone operational. Can anyone help?

Let me guess: It doesn't hang up if you put the handset back on the cradle,
right?

This is one of the projects that has been on my to do list for a long time.
Right now it's at position #3 on this list. #1 is the EM300 board, #2 is
something that'll only be disclosed after I've verified it's feasible in the
first place.

If you can shed any light on the Notephone issue, please let us know. Do not
waste your time on checking the cradle switch or the relay that's on the
PCB. Neither of them is the culprit, although admittedly it would be the
most likely cause.

In very few cases I was able to fix this problem by replacing some
components I could point out to you, but so far this has been a temporary
fix at best.

Frank