[NTLK] Routine Poutine and Newton Love Notes

B Dudney kosmicdollop at saber.net
Wed Sep 19 15:10:34 EDT 2018

Very well put indeed, Jon!

Jon Glass wrote:
> .. I had tears welling up in my eyes through most of
> the film. To finally see some people I've long known through this list, or
> through the web community or just because of their involvement in the
> Newton development, was far more emotional than I expected. And the ending
> was especially poignant. It is a beautiful film. Great job Noah. Great job
> to all who were involved. It is a beautiful and very fitting tribute to our
> Little Green Friend. I will cherish this film until the end of my life, and
> can't imagine not watching it frequently.

Me also hugely grateful to Noah.

via cable from low-power MacBook lacking wireless devices,
hence radiating no deadly EMR connectivity: see RadiateNot.Me;
plus powered by non-radiating coaxial DC cable from utility shed
where wall wart* EMR is indetectably far away
                           *standard Apple shielded power supply = less emissions