[NTLK] OMP newton leather case

Allen Russell Allen.Russell at messer-us.com
Tue Aug 13 17:00:46 EDT 2019

Aaron,
If you are interested, I have this MP2100 case.  It's not leather, but it is nice fabric.  Note that it may bigger than you want, since it is made for the MP2100 and keyboard.
https://imgur.com/XxLic8r
https://imgur.com/hFbyDng
https://imgur.com/r874JmA

Because I don't use it, I'd let it go cheap.  (keyboard not included)

Allen

>Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2019 08:23:49 -0500
>From: Aaron H
>To: newtontalk at newtontalk.net
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] WTB: OMP newton leather case
>I found the case I was looking for, new in box on ebay, and I probably paid a little too much for it. But it's neat to find new in box.
>I posted some pics here: https://imgur.com/a/Af7Y0LS
><https://imgur.com/a/Af7Y0LS> The leather is really nice and soft, and I like the original 1993 price tag of $85(!).
>The only downside is, I neglected to think of I used to keep a 120 in this case, and my MP2000 doesn't fit  (also pictured above).
>So I still need to find some kind of case for my current Newton....
>Aaron.
>*******
The information contained in this email and any attachments may be confidential and is provided solely for the use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, distribution, or use of this e-mail, its attachments or any information contained therein is unauthorized and prohibited. If you have received this in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete this e-mail and any attachments. No responsibility is accepted for any virus or defect that might arise from opening this e-mail or attachments, whether or not it has been checked by anti-virus software...