[NTLK] Reorder notes in a folder?

Dan dan at dbdigitalweb.com
Mon Dec 2 13:21:49 EST 2019

Hypernewt is free, it was released by the author a few years ago.  Silverware is still active but I never tried MoreFolders so I cannot advise on its features.

Personally I would go with Hypernewt, it is a great app.  It also lets you link ANYTHING to your notes along with a lot of other features.  You can grab it here along with a lot of other great packages for the newt: https://tow.com/projects/newton/

-Dan