[NTLK] Frank's still here, although but barely

Riccardo Mori rick at newted.org
Tue May 21 21:53:41 EDT 2019

On 19 May 2019, at 01:12, NewtonTalk <newtontalk at pda-soft.de> wrote:

> Hi folks,
>
> thanks for inquiring about me. That's what friends do, and it felt really
> nice.
>
> Pawel was right when he said that I'm very busy, but that's not the main
> reason for my silence. I've been very busy since I've started to think,
> which was about six decades ago. That never kept me from taking care of
> Newton issues.

Hey Frank — it’s been a long time since we corresponded, and it’s been a long time since I was a more active participant on this list and in this community [hello everyone!] ... And I thought I was the busy, stressed one with a difficult situation to handle! I sincerely hope everything gets settled within a reasonable time period, so that you can take a well-deserved rest. The part where you mentioned the three unhelpful brothers made me furious (at them). This is not a situation you leave a brother alone to handle. Anyway, wishing you the best, and sending big hugs!

Rick

-§-

Riccardo Mori
Web — http://morrick.me + http://systemfolder.wordpress.com/ || Twitter — @morrick